Friday, January 23, 2009

Miniature Ritz Crackers

Presenting Ritz crackers with a very real Ritz box! It took quite a bit of work to ensure that there are 7 holes on both sides of the cracker but it was really fun working on them. There is also a cup of hot chocolate in a cute piggy mug. Available for sale at my Etsy store.

Recently I've been invited to join The Mini Food Blog as an author. I feel very honoured! There are so many things to learn from other miniature artisans. Just check out the website http://theminifoodblog.blogspot.com and you will find all sorts of miniature food.

Chinese New Year is 2 days away. Here's wishing everyone Gong Xi Fa Cai! My top three wishes:
1. Good health to myself and my family
2. Pass at least 1 actuarial exam (which leaves me with just 1 paper!)
3. Get more inspiration for my miniature food!

2 comments:

moti said...

... I love your miniature cookies!!!, can I take a litte bit??
congratulations
Eli

ilovelittlethings said...

Thank u.. Please help yourself to the cookies!