Sunday, November 29, 2009

Merry Christmas month!

Hi all! Are you in the Christmas mood yet? Obviously I am! So here is a mini plate of gingerbread man cookies, each face delicately painted.

We had a long weekend in Singapore (though I went back to work on Saturday) :( Nevertheless I rested well, cleared out some clutter at home, sorted out my miniature and supplies, and prepared some new mini food. I felt very productive! I'm also trying to find time to photograph my collection of food miniatures from other artists. Yes, I'm a collector too! So watch out for this space... but seriously, I think The Mini Food Blog is a damn good idea ^_^ http://theminifoodblog.blogspot.com


4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow this plate its beautiful!! But how are you doing it?? I adore gingerbread .. where are you find the dish?? In Italy its hard to find it.. see you later
Barbara

kathi said...

How cute cute cute! :)

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

yay! thanx for the kind words about the mini food blog...by the way, may i feature the gingerbread men on the blog? email me photos you want posted on the blog ...

ilovelittlethings said...

Barbara, you can find such dishes on ebay.

Thanks kathi!

Sumaiya, i have to say it again, the mini food blog is such a good idea! It brings all miniature lovers together.