Monday, October 4, 2010

Beignets = Donuts ?

Yahoo... exams over! Freedom!!! The feeling is great and I had better enjoy it whilst I can.

Here is a set of miniature beignets custom made for a customer. I've not heard of beignets before this. They are a kind of pastry coated with confectioner's sugar and taste like donuts. Or do they actually belong to the donut family? *scratch head* Never mind, I'm just glad that my customer is happy with these beignets.


In the process of churning more miniatures... stay tuned ^_^


Oops, realised I have the same backdrop for the past few posts... It's purely coincidental! I promise it will be something different the next round.

3 comments:

Ascension said...

Se ve delicioso y muy real, enhorabuena.
besitos ascension

Maria Jose said...

Humm que bueno ...

onbeingaminimum said...

They look delicious