Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pandan Chiffon Cake

Hi there! Happy Valentine's Day everyone! How did you spend your day? I didn't get any flowers or presents. I just had a simple Japanese dinner with sushi, salmon sashimi, soft shell crab and seafood spicy miso ramen. Ok... maybe not so simple but really yummy! As long as my stomach is happy, I'm happy.

However, I don't have any Valentine-related or Japanese food miniatures to show you. I only have this 1:12 version of a pandan chiffon sponge cake, which is very popular in Singapore. I think it is similar to the Angel food cake in America. I made this with air dry clay. It's not available on Etsy yet but I will accept custom order. If you are interested, just drop me a mail at ilovelittlethings@gmail.com.




4 comments:

Marisa said...

I think it's cute :)

Lenny said...

do you bake the air dry clay like snowfern does? Because the texture is perfect!!

Lenny said...

do you bake the ADC like snowfern does? because the texture is perfect!

ilovelittlethings said...

Hi Lenny, thanks! I dont bake the air dry clay as it may change the properties and affect its durability.