Sunday, January 25, 2015

Baking funfetti cupcakes

What a year to begin with! My little girl is down with stomach flu and has not eaten anything for the past 8 days. Everyone at home is so worried. I pray she'll start eating very soon. 

Here is a miniature funfetti cupcakes baking set. Or do you call them confetti cupcakes? Those of you who have followed me for some time would know that I truly enjoy doing dollhouse miniature preparation scenes, especially baking ones. I love making cakes, cupcakes, macarons, cookies and almost anything sweet. Hope you like this one as much as I do.






Could Hannah from Hannahsminiatyrer and Yolanda please give me your mailing address at ilovelittlethings@gmail.com ? 

8 comments:

Mi mundo de miniatura said...

Espero que su hija pronto mejore, el conjunto de cupcakes es precioso. Un abrazo

PILAR6373 said...

Espero que tu hija ya se encuentre mejor y haya empezado a comer,todo mi ánimo está con ella!!!
Los cup-cakes se ven preciosos y deliciosos!!!
Besos.

Sandra said...

This prep scene is just so much fun! It is lovely and has lots of detail in it - great work.
Sandie

Sandra said...

I meant to also say that I hope your little girl recovered quickly and is now well again.
Sandie

Hannah said...

Hope your daughter is feeling much better by now.. My daughter was sick a few weeks ago, and I'm always worried for her.. And now I have my third cold in 4month, I start to get really sick of this "sick-season"..
I only saw this now, that you asked for my mail, so sorry to be so late =( I did send a mail now, but it might be to late?
Hannah

Marisa said...

it's so cute, I love baking scenes :)

Zdybova said...

Just amazing :) Greetings from Poland

My Blog :)

Unknown said...

Love it!!😉
Keep Crafting!
Bella